Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Room 456A is/are located on level of the Main Building South by the Turnbull Room, to the left as you exit main lift 3.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Main Building South (Court & Senate) please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 59cm and 63cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- This room is the gathering space / foyer space outside the Turnbull Room and Randolph Hall. This area may also be used in conjunction with adjacent spaces 456B (photograph 11) at the top of the staircase and 458A (photograph 12) outside the Melville Room.