COVID-19 Information (The University of Sheffield)
- University of Sheffield tram stop is located on Upper Hanover Street.
- The tram stop can be accessed by designated crossings from either side of Upper Hanover Street.
- There are dropped kerbs with tactile paving at both crossings.
- There is a strip of tactile paving along the tram platform marking the edge.
- There are strips of tactile paving marking the position of the doors once the tram has stopped at the platform.
- The surface of the platform is block paving.
- The platform is on a slight slope leading towards Glossop Road.
- There are shelters on the platforms.
- There is bench seating with armrests in the shelters.
- Tram information is on overhead electronic signage.