COVID-19 Information (University of Strathclyde)
Location of Room(s)
- BH101 - Great Hall is located at the front of the Barony Hall, accessed from the corridor from the Accessible Entrance.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Barony Hall please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- There are 4 well-marked steps or a ramp to access the stage. There is also level access from the stage door at the rear of the stage.
- The height of the lectern is 90cm.
- The lectern is not height adjustable.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- The hearing assistance system was not tested at the time of the survey.
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 67cm and 73cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The arrangement of furniture and usage of the hall is flexible and may vary according to event.