Location of Room(s)
- 013A - Human Performance Lab is located in the Darwin Building on the ground floor, at the far end of the main corridor, within 013 - Human Performance Lab.
- There is step free access from the ground floor entrance or the lift to 013A - Human Performance Lab.
- To view the AccessAble Access Guide for Darwin Building please click here (new tab).
- To view the AccessAble Access Guide for Dale Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s) from the corridor.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 87cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is not height adjustable.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- This room is an extension of room 013. It is not a recreational fitness suite. A fitness suite for recreational use may be found in the CitySpace building.