Location of Room(s)
- 401 - Media Hub is located on the third floor (Level 4), accessed through area 301 / 301A.
- There is step free access from the main lift and the platform lift to 401 - Media Hub.
- To view the AccessAble Access Guide for David Puttnam Media Centre please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s) from the corridor.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 72cm and 91cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are not even.
- There are electrical plug socket covers in the floor.
There are patterned carpet tiles on the floor.