- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- There have been no changes to the parking or the Blue Badge parking bay.
- External queuing systems are in place, if required, for the college and for the shop/coffee shop.
- In each reception there is a holding area for staff to check passes and allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitising stations are located in both receptions, in the cafetorium and beside all MFD's. Wipes are also available in each area.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- A one way system is in place with everyone advised to 'keep left'.
- Directional signage is in place along with floor and wall markings to promote social distancing.
- The main reception desk and all counters have protective screens in place.
- There is limited capacity in toilet facilities.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Basement - Digital Media Space, Quiet Room
Ground Floor - Archway Cafe, Student Centre, Teaching Rooms
First Floor - Printmaking Centre
Second Floor - Art Studios
Third Floor - Foundation in Art Studios.
- The Sculpture and Metalwork workshop is located in a separate area.
- Related link Central Saint Martins - Byam Shaw (Archway) - Main Building.
- Related link Central Saint Martins - Byam Shaw (Archway) - Annex (Studios).
- This guide details the route from the Archway Tube Station exit on Junction Road to the Central Saint Martins - Archway Campus - Main Building.
Leave Archway Tube Station via Junction Road Exit
- There are stairs and an escalator from the platform to this entrance.
- The Junction road exit is to the right after passing through the ticket barriers.
- Junction Road has a block paved surface.
Turn left to the pedestrian crossing across Junction Road
- Turn left down Junction Road and continue for 20m across the pedestrianised area towards the Junction Road pedestrian crossing (shown in photographs 3 and 4.
- There is a slight gradient uphill.
- The surface of the pavement is block paving.
Cross Junction Road at pedestrian crossing onto Holloway Road
- Use the pedestrian crossing which has rotating cones and dropped kerbs with tactile paving to cross Junction Road onto Holloway Road opposite.
- The road is tarmac.
- The pavement is block paved and has tactile dropped kerbs on both sides.
Cross Holloway Road onto the island using the pedestrian crossing
- After crossing Junction Road turn immediately left and continue for 5m to cross Holloway Road onto a block paved island.
- The pedestrian crossing has rotating cones and dropped kerbs with tactile paving on either side.
- The island in the middle of Holloway Road has tactile dropped kerbs and traffic lights on both sides.
Continue across the island to cross Holloway Road and cycle lane
- Continue for 10m straight ahead across the block paved island until reaching the pedestrian crossing (shown in photographs 1, 2 and 3).
- Use the pedestrian crossing which has rotating cones, a dropped kerb and tactile paving to cross this side of Holloway Road.
- After crossing Holloway Road continue forward for 4m and cross the cycle lane using the dropped kerb and tactile paving (shown in photographs 4, 5 and 6).
Turn right and head down Holloway Road to Elthorne Road
- Turn right and head down Holloway Road, this part of the road has a slight downhill slope and you will pass a bus stop on your right (shown in photographs 1 and 2)
- After 29m the road bends to the left (shown in photographs 3 and 4).
- Continue along Holloway Road for a further 45m until reaching Elthorne Road (shown in photographs 5, 6, 7 and 8).
- The pavement is slightly uneven block paving.
Cross Elthorne Road at pedestrian crossing
- Cross Elthorne Road using the tactile dropped kerbs on either side.
- The surface of the road is tarmac.
Turn left and head up Elthorne Road to main building entrance
- After crossing turn left and continue along Elthorne Road for 20m until reaching the main building entrance on your right.
- The road is uneven block paving.
- You will need to cross the UAL Archway College Service Road.
- The road is cobbled and there is a slope to the main road at the service road (shown in photographs 3 and 4).