- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- UAL is regularly reviewing all access to buildings and facilities in response to the latest government guidance. Check the updates on the Coronavirus: Important Information page to find out more.
- There have been no changes to the parking or the Blue Badge parking bay.
- External queuing systems are in place, if required, for the college and for the shop/coffee shop.
- In each reception there is a holding area for staff to check passes and allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitising stations are located in both receptions, in the cafetorium and beside all MFD's. Wipes are also available in each area.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- A one way system is in place with everyone advised to 'keep left'.
- Directional signage is in place along with floor and wall markings to promote social distancing.
- The main reception desk and all counters have protective screens in place.
- There is limited capacity in toilet facilities.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Basement - Digital Media Space, Quiet Room
Ground Floor - Archway Cafe, Student Centre, Teaching Rooms
First Floor - Printmaking Centre
Second Floor - Art Studios
Third Floor - Foundation in Art Studios.
- The Sculpture and Metalwork workshop is located in a separate area.
Location of Room(s)
- Digital media workshop is/are located in the basement to the right as you exit the stairwell at the end of the corridor.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Central Saint Martins - Archway Campus - Main Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 73cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is not height adjustable.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is no step free access to the Digital Media workshop, access is via the basement stairwell only.
- All chairs are height adjustable and have no armrests.