Show Easy Read
- Related link Chelsea College of Arts - Route Plan.
- Related link Chelsea College of Arts - Block E.
- The cafe is located to the left of the campus entrance off John Islip Street.
- It is connected to Block E, however there is no access from the cafe to the block.
- For the campus opening times please click here.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in London.
- The nearest National Rail station is Vauxhall.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Pimlico.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 200cm x 500cm (6ft 7in x 16ft 5in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Atterbury Street directly opposite the main entrance to the Campus.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is a strip of standard parking of Atterbury Street.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in front of the cafe.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The door opening is 94cm (3ft 1in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 3 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are shallow.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- All tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 94cm (3ft 1in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 102cm (3ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is snacks and drinks.
- The nearest accessible toilet is in Block E.
- The nearest standard toilet is in Block E.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.