Show Easy Read
- Related link Chelsea College of Arts - Route Plan.
- Related link Chelsea College of Arts - Blocks A, B and C.
- Related link Chelsea College of Arts - Block D.
- This venue is part of D Block.
- It is located just to the right of the main entrance to Block D.
- It provides laser cutting facilities.
- For the campus opening times please click here.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in London.
- The nearest National Rail station is Vauxhall.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Pimlico.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 200cm x 500cm (6ft 7in x 16ft 5in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Atterbury Street directly opposite the main entrance to the Campus.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is a strip of standard parking of Atterbury Street.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 77cm (2ft 6in) wide.
- The lab is located to the right of the D Block Entrance and they share an entrance ramp.
- It is recommended that you reach this venue by going through Block B as opposed to coming across the Rootstein Hopkins Parade Ground, as there is a steep ramp you have to overcome if you take this route.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet is in Chelsea College of Arts Block D.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet is in Chelsea College of Arts Block D.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.