- This route plan details the journey from Elephant and Castle Tube Station's Northern Line entrance to the London College of Communication.
- The route from the Bakerloo Entrance can be found in a separate guide.
- It is 80m from the Elephant and Castle Tube Station's Northern Line entrance to the London College of Communication.
Leave Elephant and Castle Tube Station
- Leave Elephant and Castle at the Shopping Centre exit.
- All exits have steps.
Turn right to reach the Newington Butts pedestrian crossing
- The surface of the pavement is block paving.
- There is a slight uphill gradient when heading towards the crossing.
After 10m cross Newington Butts via the pedestrian crossing
- There are traffic lights on both sides of the pedestrian crossing.
- There are tactile dropped kerbs on either side of the road, and either side of the central island.
- The island has a block paved surface.
- The road is tarmac.
- The pathway for the pedestrian crossing is clearly marked.
After 30m head onwards to reach the London College of Communication Main Entrance
- Immediately upon reaching the other side of Newington Butts there is a section of block paving with a slight downhill gradient.
- After a few metres there is tarmac cycle path.
- There is tactile paving on either side.
- Continue onwards until you reach the main entrance to the London College of Communication.