Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include changing rooms, toilets and playing fields.
- Outdoor facilities can be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01905 622223.
- Opening times for the venue vary according to bookings/events taking place.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Worcester.
- The nearest National Rail station is Worcester Foregate Street.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are no marked out accessible or standard bays.
Access from Car Park to Pavilion
- Access from the car park is via an uneven path leading to a set of medium steps followed by an easy ramp as shown in pictures 1, 3 and 4.
- Alternative access was available via an uneven easy slope as shown in picture 2.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 76cm (2ft 6in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 5 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Standard Changing Room
- There are standard changing rooms available.
- The standard changing rooms are located both sides of the building.
- The standard changing room is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the standard changing rooms.
- The changing rooms are unisex depending on the event or sport taking place.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the right as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- From the pavilion the pitches are accessed by unsurfaced paths.
- Theses paths have varying gradients.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.