Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Bishopbriggs.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Bishopbriggs.
- Monday 08:45 - 13:00.
- Monday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 08:45 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 08:45 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 08:45 - 13:15.
- Thursday 14:15 - 18:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the back of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 450cm x 550cm (14ft 9in x 18ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 85m (92yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is limited visitor parking in the car park off Emerson Road behind the venue, as this is shared with various premises.
- There is also standard parking across the street.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building, on Arnold Avenue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 84cm (2ft 9in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is portable.
- Please contact reception.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 121cm (3ft 12in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading up to the entrance.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The ramp or slope does bypass the steps.
- The desk is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the building.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- Lighting levels are low.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located to the rear left of the building.
- Unisex toilets are 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Home visits / services are not available.