Location of Room(s)
- C315 is/are located on the third floor of Tait Building, to the left as you exit the lift, then to the left at the end of the corridor.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Tait Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are under 75cm for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s) available on request.
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 68cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- This room was in use at the time of our visit.
- The photograph shows furniture in the adjacent room 316, which is the same a 315 but laid out as a mirror image.
- Portable hearing loops are available from the building reception for use in all teaching rooms.