Show Easy Read
- Related link Departure Lounge & Mezzanine Level.
Outside Access (Cabin Bar)
- This information is for the entrance located to the right when exiting lift 24 on the mezzanine level.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music/noise.
- Music/noise is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is wood.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 74cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold snacks.
- The nearest accessible toilets are located within the departure lounge / mezzanine level.
- The nearest standard toilets are located within the departure lounge / mezzanine level.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.