Show Easy Read
- Monday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 18:00.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The door opening is 290cm (9ft 6in) wide.
- There is an alternative entrance to this venue which is located at street level on Canada Square.
- The automatic doors at the entrance are push pad operated.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are (-2)-(-1)-B-G-1-2-3-4.
- The lighting level is low.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are (-2)-(-1)-B-G-1-2-3-4.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The dimensions of the lift are 198cm x 158cm (6ft 6in x 5ft 2in).
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The lift controls do not have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- There are 2 lifts next to each other.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
Features and Dimensions
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens inwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 157cm x 210cm (5ft 2in x 6ft 11in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.