COVID-19 Information (Aberystwyth University)
- The Academic Quality and Records Office is located with the Cledwyn Building on the first Floor. Please refer to Access guide for Cledwyn Building.
- Related link Cledwyn Building.
- Related link Cledwyn (International Office).
- This information is for the entrance located on the first floor of the Cledwyn Building.
- There is step free access at this entrance, via lift.
- There is one set of manual, heavy, double doors between the lift entrance and the main corridor and this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Office and Reception
- The reception desk/counter is just beyond the entrance doors.
- The counter is 90cm high at the counter there is no bell or hearing loop.
- There are 2 administrate offices beyond the reception desk.
Assistance Dog Spending Area
- The spending area facility is external.
- The spending area is located at the left hand side of the building.
- The spending area is not clearly signed.
- There is step-free access to the spending area.
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the spending area with a clear width of 2m.
- There is a gate which opens away from you (push).
- The gate has a sliding bolt lock.
- The opening width of the access point is 80cm.
- The spending area has minimum dimensions of 2m x 3m.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre (150cm x 150cm).
- The external spending area gate/entrance is not sheltered/covered.
- The external spending area is enclosed.
- The type of flooring/surface in this area is tiles, concrete and grass.
- Other features/facilities available in this area include; dog waste bags.