Show Easy Read
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Inverness.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Inverness.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 320cm x 600cm (10ft 6in x 19ft 8in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located in Huntly Street.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 280cm x 600cm (9ft 2in x 19ft 8in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Huntly Street opposite the building.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 75cm (2ft 6in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located ahead as you enter.
- There is / are 5 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- All tables are permanently fixed.
- All chairs are permanently fixed.
- The nearest table is 6m (19ft 8in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- The type of food served here is breakfast.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are all bedrooms.
- The Tourist Board rating is 3.
- There are 5 rooms in total.
- There are 0 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 5 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are not accessible ensuite facilities.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have no auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The hotel does not provide any other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- Assistance dogs are welcome to stay with guests in rooms.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are not standard rooms on the ground floor.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are standard rooms on other floors.
- The other floors cannot be accessed by lift.
- There is not level access to standard rooms on other floors.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
- It was not possible to access the rooms at the time of the survey.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.