Show Easy Read
Assisted Travel Information
- Assisted Travel Helpline Number: 0800 528 2100 available 24 hours a day, every day of the week (except 25th and 26th December).
- Assisted Travel Textphone Number: 0800 692 0792 available 24 hours a day, every day of the week (except 25th and 26th December).
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Richmond.
Parking (Wellington Gardens)
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located on Wellington Gardens, next to the Wellington Gardens entrance.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The parking is payable via an app called RingGo or via telephone.
- Please click here for more information
- Telephone:- 0203 046 0010, reference location 77501.
Outside Access (Clonmel Road Entrance)
Outside Access (Wellington Gardens Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of platform 1.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The entrance is 150cm wide.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the Wellington Gardens entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Monday 06:40 - 11:00.
- Tuesday 06:40 - 11:00.
- Wednesday 06:40 - 11:00.
- Thursday 06:40 - 11:00.
- Friday 06:40 - 11:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 14:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 11.00-06.40 during the week and 14.00-09.00 on Saturdays.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located next to the Wellington Gardens entrance.
- The ticket office is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the Wellington Gardens entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are South Western Railway.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for South Western Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are Platforms 1 and 2.
Level Change (Footbridge)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located on the footbridge between both entrances and the platforms.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Photographs 2, 3, 4 and 5 show the footbridge.
- Photographs 6 and 7 show the stairs from the footbridge to platform 2.
- Photographs 8 and 9 show the stairs from the footbridge to platform 1.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.