- Services / facilities within the building include Holmescarr Enterprise Centre.
- Related link Holmescarr Enterprise Centre.
- Smile Centres (Supportive Modern Intergenerational Life Experiences) aim to allow individuals who use the service to reach their full potential and achieve their own personal goals.
- This is a high support unit that provides a safe environment offering personal care and medication.
- They use rooms 4 and 8 within the Holmescarr Enterprise Centre.
- There is no direct access to the venue from Holmescarr Enterprise Centre.
- Monday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Doncaster.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the rear of the Holmescarr Enterprise Centre, in front of the SMILE area of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 4 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 350cm x 450cm (11ft 6in x 14ft 9in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 30m (32yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 55m (60yd 5in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the rear of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 82cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 82cm (2ft 8in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in each of the two rooms.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- Motorised scooters are only allowed by prior arrangement.
Location and access
- The facility is located at the rear of room 8.
- The facility is approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do not need a key for the facility.
- The door opens inwards.
- The width of the door is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The dimensions of the facility are 327cm x 267cm (10ft 9in x 8ft 9in).
- The facility changing bench height is adjustable.
- The facility changing bench is free standing.
- The length of the facility changing bench is 190cm (6ft 3in).
- The facility hoist is mobile.
- The facility toilet is corner.
- The transfer space on the left as you face the toilet is 247cm (8ft 1in).
- Wall mounted grab rails are not available for the toilet.
- Drop down rails are provided for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the drop down rail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The type of wash basin is fixed.
- Wall mounted grab rails are not available at the wash basin.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- A privacy screen is not available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is not available.
- The facility has a non-slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is not available.
- No emergency alarm is fitted in the cubicle.
- The height of the toilet is 43cm.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- There is a facility located within the Holmescarr Enterprise Centre.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilets are within the Holmescarr Enterprise Centre.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located in the car park area of the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.