Show Easy Read
- This venue is situated in Harrow.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located at the bottom of Clarendon Road.
- The convenient dropoff point is located outside the entrance, on Clarendon Road
- St Anns and Queen's House public car parks are either side of the Jobcentre.
Outside Access (Main Entance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 124cm (4ft 1in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- The hearing loop is fitted in the interview room.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is not a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a sliding bolt.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 190cm x 225cm (6ft 3in x 7ft 5in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The tap type is lever.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the hand dryer is 109cm (3ft 7in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the toilet roll holder is 104cm (3ft 5in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is fair.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the accessible toilet.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.