Show Easy Read
- Monday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Monday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Thursday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 23:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Fulwell.
- The nearest underground station is Richmond.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is High Street Car Park.
- The car park is located on High Street.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on High Street.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are light.
- The width of the door opening is 116cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 4cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the restaurant area.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Mediterranean cuisine.
- There are 2-3 steps to access the additional seating at the side and rear of the restaurant as shown in photographs 11 and 12.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- There are no handrails at the steps.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the restaurant.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 16m (17yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.