Show Easy Read
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Dromod.
- Please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- The venue is closed during the christmas period.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user not at all.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 86cm (2ft 10in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking (Breakfast Room)
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 76cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are not available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are not presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Breakfast.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 14 steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are rooms.
- The Tourist Board rating is 3 Star.
- There are 3 rooms in total.
- There are 0 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 3 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are not accessible ensuite facilities.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The available auxiliary aid(s) is(are) Teletext/subtitles.
- The hotel does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- Assistance dogs are welcome to stay with guests in rooms.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are standard rooms on other floors.
- The other floors cannot be accessed by lift.
- There is not level access to standard rooms on other floors.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located outside the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.