Key Access Review - London South Bank
- To view the Accessibility Guide for Oxo Tower Wharf please click here (new tab).
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available.
- There is ramped/sloped access to the venue.
- The ramp/slope has a steep gradient.
- The door(s) is/are single, manual (away from you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There are no documents available in large print.
- There are no documents available in Braille.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is a home service available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.