COVID-19 Information (Imperial College London)
Location of Room(s)
- Meeting Room 2 (02-203A) is/are located on the second floor of the Royal School of Mines, to the right as you exit the lift.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Royal School of Mines please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does not have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Furniture can be moved to allow a turning space for wheelchair users.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.