- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Mountnessing.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Ingatestone.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
- The Mill is open on the third Sunday in the month from April to September between 14:00 and 17:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Coronation Playing Fields.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are 2 Blue Badge bays available within the village hall car park.
- By arrangement, a gate can be opened to allow a vehicle to get directly up to the mill as a drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the mill.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located between the public car park and the mill.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located inside the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are low.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are low.
- The mill has a video tour available.
- Internal ladders and stais are located within the mill to access the upper levels.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.