Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Kilmarnock.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Kilmarnock.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Monday 17:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Tuesday 17:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Wednesday 17:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Thursday 17:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Friday 17:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 16:00 - 23:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Titchfield Street Car Park.
- The car park is located along to the right of the venue off Titchfield Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 210cm x 1100cm (6ft 11in x 36ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located across the street from the venue.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 84cm (2ft 9in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading up to the restaurant.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the restaurant.
- The lighting levels are low.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the stairs.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Cantonese.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the left as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 3m (3yd 10in) from the stairs.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.