- Related link Palacerigg Country Park Visitor Centre and Cafe.
- Related link Palacerigg Country Park - Farm.
- We don’t always have to provide a PO send it to me and I’ll get it processed, any issues I’ll come back to you.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Cumbernauld.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in the centre of the country park.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 6 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 500cm (11ft 10in x 16ft 5in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are 3 main routes around Palacerigg Country Park -
- Cumbernauld - Palacerigg (purple route on park maps)
- Glencryan Woods Circuit (blue route on park maps)
- Palacerigg Circuit (red route on park maps)
- The Cumbernauld - Palacerigg Route has 3 paths from Cumbernauld High School to Palacerigg Country Park Visitor Centre which is 1 and half miles with some steep slopes.
- Laburnum Road to Palacerigg Country Park Visitor Centre which is 1 and half miles with some easy slopes.
- Lime Crescent to Palacerigg Country Park Visitor Centre which is 1 and half miles with easy slopes.
- Palacerigg Circuit - The circuit is 2 and 3 quarters miles long and runs around the park, there are some easy slopes along the path.
- The tree top walkway is located along the path.
- Glencryan Woods Circuit - Which is 2 miles long (but 3 miles including Palacerigg Circuit path from the visitor centre).
- There are some steep slopes along the path.
Level Change (Toilets)
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.