Show Easy Read
- Corn Street is a one way cobbled road, running West to East between St Stephen's Street and Broad Street in the centre of Bristol.
Broad Street Junction
- There is a dropped kerb from the Broad Street roadway between the 140cm wide bollards to Corn Street.
- Advertising boards are placed between some of the bollards restricting choice of access.
- The pedestrian zone is uneven paving, with some wider gaps between paving stones.
- There is a street market here every Wednesday that restricts access as it is very busy.
Small Street Junction
- At this point go down the easy dropped kerb, across the tarmac road and up the easy dropped kerb.
- Both dropped kerbs have tactile markings.
Small Street - St. Stephen's Street
- This section of the street is a downward steep slope. The pavement surface is smooth stone paving slabs and there are dropped kerbs with tactile warnings for crossing the street. At the end of the street you can carry on forward to Clare Street or St. Stephen's Street.