Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Upminster.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Upminster.
- Related link Stubbers Adventure Centre.
Opening Times (Winter)
- Monday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Sunday 10:00 - 17:00.
Opening Times (Summer)
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 17:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park is next to the reception building.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The car park is the Stubbers Adventure Centre car park and is over 100m away.
- Parking is available outside the coffee shop with prior arrangement.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 82cm (2ft 8in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading up to the main entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the building.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- The bar does serve food.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 40cm (1ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 67cm (2ft 2in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is main meals and snacks.
- There are accessible toilets available in the adventure centre.
- There are standard toilets available in the adventure centre.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.