Show Easy Read
- This station is open 24 hours.
- The special needs helpline is 0800 058 2844.
- The nearest accessible stations are Wimbledon or Sutton.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Morden.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Morden.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on c/o Martin Way/Mostyn Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 165cm (5ft 5in) wide.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- There is a help Point on the Platform.
- The Help Point has a fixed hearing loop.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The lighting level is low.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium height.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are First Capital Connect and Southern Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.