Show Easy Read
- Related link Departure Lounge and Mezzanine Level.
Entrance (Starbucks Coffee)
- This information is for the entrance located within the Departure Lounge, to the left as you enter through World Duty Free.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There are a number of open access points around the seating area.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is tiles and wood.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the cafe entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 66cm (2ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 105cm (3ft 5in).
- The standard height for tables is 71cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold snacks.
- Starbucks also have an additional seating area in the centre of the departure lounge.
- The nearest accessible toilets are located within the departure lounge / mezzanine level.
- The nearest standard toilets are located within the departure lounge / mezzanine level.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.