Show Easy Read
- Related link Departure Lounge and Mezzanine Level.
Outside Access (Cafe Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located within the Departure Lounge, to the left as you enter through World Duty Free.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There are a number of open access points around the seating area.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music/noise.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is tiles and wood.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is a lowered section at the counter.
- The nearest table is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 105cm (3ft 5in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold snacks.
- The nearest accessible toilets are located within the departure lounge / mezzanine level.
- The nearest standard toilets are located within the departure lounge / mezzanine level.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.