Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Strand S0.03 is/are located on the ground floor of the Strand Building. Enter via the Strand Building main entrance, proceed along the first corridor on the left and Classroom S0.03 is located on the right hand side.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Strand Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 66cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The speaker's desk is height adjustable.