Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Enfield.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Enfield Chase.
- Monday 07:30 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 07:30 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 07:30 - 22:00.
- Thursday 07:30 - 22:00.
- Friday 07:30 - 22:00.
- Saturday 07:30 - 22:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 17:00.
Outside Access (Church Street)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Church Street)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located at the front of the main entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 160cm (5ft 3in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is sandwiches, salads, take away.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are an additional seating area.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.