COVID-19 Information (Imperial College London)
Location of Room(s)
- Teaching/Seminar Room(s) (120 - 122) is/are located on the first floor of the Sir Alexander Fleming Building.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Sir Alexander Fleming Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- Photographs 1 - 4 shown room 120. Photographs 5-8 show room 121. Photographs 9 - 12 show room 122.