Show Easy Read
- Related link Terminal 3 International Arrivals.
- Related link Terminal 3 International Arrivals Baggage Reclaim.
- Immigration is accessed from the International Arrivals gates, and leads to the International Baggage Reclaim Area.
Outside Access (Staff, Wheelchair Lane and FastTrack Lane Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the centre of the Immigration area.
- There is level access at this entrance.
- There are no doors.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The immigration desk is 17m (18yd) from the staff and wheelchair lane entrance.
- There is level access to the desk from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing system.
- The details here are for the desk accessed from the staff and wheelchair lane.
- The gap between the desks here is 120cm wide.
- E-Passport readers are also available in this area.
- The barriers for these readers are 46cm wide.
Outside Access (Immigration Exit)
- This information is for the entrance located at the rear of Immigration.
- There is level access at the exit.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
- The exit is 6 metres from the Immigration desk.
- There is a similar exit from the E-Passport Reader area (shown in photograph 2).
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.