Show Easy Read
- Related link Vestry Hall.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday 13:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday Closed.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday 14:00 - 17:00.
- The museum is closed on bank holidays..
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Mitcham.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Mitcham Junction.
- The nearest underground station is Tooting Broadway.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The car park is located on Raliegh Gardens.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 360cm x 600cm (11ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on London Road.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The photograph shows the Blue Badge parking outside the Vestry Hall.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on London Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is portable.
- Please contact any member of staff.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located directly in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Exhibits cannot be audio described.
- Tactile signage for exhibits is not available.
- The availability of tactile signage does not depend on exhibition.
- Touch tours are not available.
- Video tours are not available.
- Concessions are not available.
- There is not a wheelchair to borrow.
Location and Access
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the rear of the museum.
- Unisex toilets are 12m (13yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.