- Services / facilities within the grounds include amusement arcades, family bar, fairground rides and concessions.
- Central Pier link (new tab) - click here.
- Pirates Bay Family Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- The Kings & Queens Show link (new tab) - click here.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Blackpool North.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The name of the nearest tram stop is Central Pier.
- Please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- Opening times vary depending on the weather and visitor numbers.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Jaggy Thistle Car Park.
- The car park is located on Cragg Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Whilst there is no on street standard parking near the pier, there are on street standard parking along the Promenade.
- The standard parking bays are 210cm wide and are marked widthways only.
- These bays are in varying distances from the pier.
Access Point (Central Pier - Right)
- This information is for the access point located to the right of the amusement arcade entrance.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is a gate which opens away from you (push).
- The gate is permanently held open.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of and beyond the access point.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the venue.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are light.
- The width of the door opening is 92cm.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 10cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The counter is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 106cm (3ft 6in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest accessible toilet is the central pier toilet which is approximately 40m from the venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilets are the central pier toilets which are approximately 40m from the venue.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.