- The most accessible entrance has manual doors and a steep ramp/slope.
- This entrance is main entrance at the front of the building.
- There are 1 floors once inside.
- There is step-free access once inside.
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- The following are also available: seating.
- The entrance surveyed is located at the front of the building.
- There is step-free access at this entrance, via ramp/slope.
- The ramp has a steep gradient and a width of at least 150cm .
- There are double manual doors (with one door locked) which open towards you.
- The width of the opening is 83cm.
- There is not a second set of doors.
Eating and Drinking
- This is a café which serves hot and cold snacks.
- There is step-free level access.
- There is a counter where food and drink can be ordered and staff can provide assistance.
- Menu types include; written wall menus.
- Menus are easy to read.
- The following are available here: drinking straws, takeaway cups, takeaway cutlery and a portable card machine for payment.
- Lighting levels are low here.
- There is no (or very little) background noise here.
- There is a low level counter at the recommended height for wheelchair users.
- The seating area has: room for a wheelchair user and chairs without armrests.
- The seating area does not have: tables which are accessible to wheelchair users, a priority table and a mixture of chairs with and without armrests.
- There are no tables which are at a recommended height for a wheelchair user.
- Some flooring in the area is smooth and even.
- Where the flooring is not smooth or even, this is due to uneven floorboards.