- Services / facilities within the grounds include play areas, picnic areas.
- Except where otherwise stated, Waltham Forest parks are open each day all year round.
- The aim is to open locked parks by 9am each morning and they close at dusk.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Walthamstow.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is St James Street.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Access Point (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located on Coppermill lane.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There is a gate which opens away from you (push).
- The gate is permanently held open.
- The width of the gap is 86cm.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, tarmac and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are moderate and slight slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
Children's Play Area
- There is a children's play area located at the centre of the park.
- Entry is via a heavy, manual gate that opens away from you and has a width of 96cm.
- There are various children's play apparatus within the area, some of which has soft, cushioned flooring.
- There is some fixed bench seating available within the area.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.