- Related link Wadham Lodge Sports Ground (Match Day Centres).
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Walthamstow.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Wood Street.
- The nearest underground station is Walthamstow Central.
- Monday 09:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 22:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 4 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 280cm x 500cm (9ft 2in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest designated bay is 55m (60yd 5in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 64m (69yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Accessible Stadium Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue next to the clubhouse.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Accessible Stadium Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Home and Away wheelchair users do not have separate seating areas.
- Wheelchair users do not have a designated accessible seating area.
- Accessible toilets are not available.
- There is not an audio description service.
- There is sufficient space around the stadium for mobility impaired supporters. There are seats in the main stand where a companion can sit next to or behind you. The view is unrestricted from this area. The toilet facilities are 50m from the seating area.
- There are accessible toilet facilities in the Match Day Centre building next to the stadium.
- There are standard toilet facilities in the Match Day Centre building next to the stadium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.