- Services / facilities within the grounds include picnic benches, wildlife, woodland walks and links, park art and sculptures, ranger centre, toilets and a car park.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Birchwood.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 35m (38yd 10in) from the park entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 39m (42yd 1ft) from the park entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The designated Blue Badge spaces are only signed and do not have etched markings.
- The space is 8m wide x 6m deep.
Outside Access (Park Entrance)
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, loose wood chippings and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located in the car park to the right of the rangers hut.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 45m (49yd 8in) from the park entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
- The standard toilets are only open when the rangers are in the office.
- There is no public access for the rangers office.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway of the facility.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located within the park grounds.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.