Show Easy Read
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Warrington Bank Quay.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located adjacent to the park.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 190cm (6ft 3in).
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Burgess Avenue Entrance)
Outside Access (Gainsborough Road Entrance)
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is level access to the children's playground.
- The playground is accessed by a single heavy gate which opens towards you (pull).
- The gate is 100cm wide.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.