- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is not clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are available.
Key Access Review
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available (within approx. 200m).
- There is ramped/sloped access to the venue.
- The entrance ramp/slope has a slight gradient.
- The entrance ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the entrance ramp is 140cm.
- The entrance door(s) is/are single (with a locked extension leaf), manual (away from you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is a/are step free standard toilet(s) and ambulant toilet(s) available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- The toilet at the rear of the venue has an inward opening door. The width of the door opening is 87cm. The room measures 180cm wide by 200cm deep and has fixed and dropdown rails.