Getting Help and Assistance
- For the racecourse map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- Warwick Racecourse is ideally situated in the heart of England, with easy access from a number of main routes: M40 (Junction 15), M42, M5 and M6. It is located on Hampton Street which is just off the A429 as you enter Warwick town from Junction 15.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The following Stagecoach Bus Services run on a regular daily basis: X17: Coventry – Leamington Spa – Warwick Hospital – Warwick - Chase Meadow - (alternately) Hampton Magna & Warwick Parkway Station 16: Stratford Upon Avon - Warwick - Warwick Hospital - Kenilworth - Coventry X18: Stratford Upon Avon - Wellesbourne - Barford - Warwick - Leamington - Coventry (via A46) G1: Warwick – Woodloes – Percy Estate - Leamington Spa - Whitnash - South Farm 68: Cubbington – Lillington – Stud Farm – Leamington Spa – Railway Station – Warwick Gates – Warwick – Hatton Park.
- For more information on Stagecoach Buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Warwick Station and Warwick Parkway.
- Warwick Racecourse is served by two train stations, both operate on the Chiltern line which runs between London Marylebone and Birmingham Snow Hill. Warwick station is a short 20-minute walk from the racecourse, situated in the town just one mile away. Warwick Parkway can be found on the town’s outskirts, a short taxi ride from the racecourse.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
- With prior permission, helicopters can land on the course on racedays only. Please contact the office on 01926 405 560 for further information.
Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure
- The Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure is located in front of the Paddock Suites.
- There is step free access to the Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure.
- The surface around the Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure is grass and tarmac.
- There are stools available on the side of the Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure near to the trackside.
Designated Seating Area(s) (Trackside and Parade Ring)
- The name of the designated seating area is Trackside and Parade Ring.
- There is ramped/sloped access to the designated seating area.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- The designated seating area(s) is/are clearly signed.
- The view from the seating area is good.
- The number of spaces for wheelchair users varies (dependent on match/event).
- There is sufficient space for an assistance dog to rest.
- There is a dedicated steward to provide assistance.
- There is an accessible toilet close to the seating area.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located between the Paddock Suites and the Paddock Pavilion.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located between the Paddock Suites and the Paddock Pavilion.
Related Access Guides
- To view other DisabledGo access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Getting around Warwick Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.
- Betting Counters around the Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.