Getting Help and Assistance
- Waitrose is open daily from 08:00 - 20:00.
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available on request from the main building.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Waitrose is located is to the left, when entering the front entrance.
- There is step-free access to Waitrose.
- The entrance area is clearly signed.
- For the M5 - Michaelwood Services - Southbound - Welcome Break AccessAble Access Guide please click here (new tab).
- Accessible toilet facilities are located at the rear of the services.
- For detailed information about the toilet facilities please click here (new tab).
- The majority of aisle widths are 150cm+.
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- There is good colour contrast between the walls and floor in the majority of walkways.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- There are hand sanitisers.
- The height of the hand sanitiser(s) is/are 100cm.
- The till(s) is/are located to the left, as you enter.
- There is step-free access to the till(s).
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the till(s).
- The till(s) is/are clearly signed.
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the till(s).
- The till(s) is not/are not placed in front of a plain background.
- The lighting levels at the till(s) are moderate to good.
- The chip & pin card machines are accessible from the till(s).
- There is not a cashback option at the till(s).
- The height of the till(s) is/are 90cm.
- There is a lowered section at the till(s).
- The height of the lowered section is 71cm.
- There is not a clear knee recess beneath the lowered section of the till(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the till(s).