- This is a smooth surfaced tarmac, slight slope 80m in length.
- Centre Court is on the left and Courts 14-17 are on the right as you walk up North Road.
- There are bench seats along the entire length of road.
From North Concourse turn right onto St. Mary's Walk
- The surface here changes to block paving.
- The lower part of St. Mary's Walk is a slight slope.
Continue down St Mary's Walk
- The top part of St. Mary's Walk is a block paved steep slope.
- Court 18 is on the left as you go up.
- There are handrails on both sides.
- To the right of Court 18 is the Walled Garden Food Market.
At the top of St. Mary's Walk bear right onto Aorangi Walk
- The path levels out here although there are still easy slopes.
- The surface is block paved.
- Court number 1 and the Aorangi Plaza is on the right and the grassed area of Aorangi Terrace is on the left.
- At the end of Aorangi Walk bear left onto the top of Aorangi Drive.
- Aorangi Drive is a very steep slope leading from the Gate 1 Entrance.
- Stewards and wheelchairs are available at Gate 1 with the purpose of assisting those who need help getting to Aorangi Terrace.
Paths to Wheelchair Area
- A smooth tarmac steep sloped path runs from the top of Aorangi Walk/Aorangi Drive.
- This leads to a block paved slight slope which in turn leads to the paved level/very slight walkway to the wheelchair area on Aorangi Terrace.
- There is a gate to the staff area, which when opened narrows the access to the pathway.
- The wheelchair area has space for wheelchairs and seating for companions.
- The area is in the centre of the grassed area (Aorangi Terrace) and faces the big screen.