- The entrance to Gate 5 is level.
- The surface is smooth tarmac.
- The gate is permanently held open.
- The gate is 160cm wide.
- There is a security bag search immediately inside this gate.
- Once you enter from Gate 5 there is a large open tarmac area in front of Centre Court.
- The surface has very slight/slight slopes in places.
- After approximately 20m turn left at the sign for The Centenary and Court Number 7.
The Centenary/Court 7 and 11
- On leaving the South Concourse, there are two pathways running alongside The Centenary, Court 7, and Court 11.
- The path nearest to Courts 7 and 11 is 115cm wide and is step free.
- There is small drain running down the centre of the path.
- During The Championships this path can be busy.
- There is path that runs next to the Centenary.
- The path has step free access.
- There is a steep ramp in front of The Centenary leading to a wide path with an artificial grass surface.
- There is a steep ramp at the end of this path.
- The path can be overcome by using the path next to the courts.
No.2 Court East Side
- After the paths next to The Centenary and Courts 7 and 11 there is a tarmac area in front of the north east side of No.2 Court.
- There is a Wimbledon Shop located at the side of the court.
- There is a tarmac path over 150cm wide that runs along the east side of No.2 Court.
- There are toilet facilities located to the left along the path.
No.2 Court South Side
- On the south east corner of No.2 Court there is an easy slope leading around to the south side of the court.
- There is a tarmac area outside the south side of No.2 Court.
- There are food kiosks and toilets located to the left of the tarmac area opposite the court.
- There is step free access to gates 8 and 9.
- The gates are approximately 10m from the turn.