Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include tennis courts, football pitches, cricket square, pavilion and an open field.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Brookwood.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Brookwood.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is grass.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Pavilion Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the entrance.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 168cm.
- The step(s) is/are located leading up to the entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 16cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- Assistance is required due to uneven surfaces and easy and moderate slopes.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.