- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Worplesdon.
- The venue has seasonal opening times and Opening times for the venue vary according to bookings/events taking place.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 300cm x 640cm (9ft 10in x 20ft 12in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the Clubhouse Entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the club house.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are easy to open.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located on the path leading up to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 111cm (3ft 8in).
Inside Access (Club House)
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
Accessible Toilet (No Transfer Space)
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is pictorial and written text signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the Club House Entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located through the right-hand door facing the Club House Entrance.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens inwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 60cm (1ft 12in).
- The door is easy to open.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 92cm x 154cm (3ft x 5ft 1in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is not a lateral transfer space.
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- There is not an emergency alarm.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are general domestic waste disposal units.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
- The height of the coat hook is 165cm from the floor.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are not available for the toilet.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 43cm (1ft 5in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is fair.
- The lighting levels are good.
- The Accessible Toilet is a cubicle within the female standard toilets.
- The cubicle is equipped with two portable handrails, 72cm high.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the right inside the Club House Entrance.
- The female toilet(s) is/are approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the Club House Entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet(s).
- Lighting levels in the female toilets are good.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located in the hut next to the Club House.
- The male toilet(s) is/are approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the Club House Entrance.
- Lighting levels in the male toilets are moderate to good.
- A pair of portable handrails is available for the cubicles.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located at the rear of the building.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.