Peacocks Shopping Centre
- For more information on Peacocks Shopping Centre please click here.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Woking.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Woking.
- Monday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
- Parking is available in the The Peacocks Shopping Centre Car Park.
- For more information about The Peacocks Shopping Centre Car Park please click here.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in some parts of the shopping centre.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 39m (42yd 1ft) from the lift.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- The type of food served here is takeaway food.
- The nearest adapted toilet is located to the left of Subway, on the lower concourse.
- The nearest standard toilet is located to the left of Subway, on the lower concourse.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.